Joelle’s gown came to us via her mom, who lives in NJ. It was a soft chiffon covered satin, ruched on the side with appliques that seemed to be cemented on! We used the same ruching on the bonnet and were able to remove some of the applique for the bonnet. Joelle wanted to be able to use the gown for a boy possibly down the road so we kept it fairly simple but also made a boy’s bonnet so that we could “glam up” the girl’s bonnet. Grandma picked up the gown yesterday. We sure hope Mom is as happy as Grandma was!

 
 

                         

Powered by WPeMatico

Our newest creation was picked up today by mom & dad. Mom’s gown came to us with quite a bit of stains on the bottom from dragging around on the ground. Also, the dress was stepped on and the hem came out. We were able to work our magic by finding the least stained areas to cut out baby’s dress. Sometimes the length of the dress changes depending on what our customer wants or how badly stained the dress is but we were able to do the traditional long dress. We used the smaller beading and hand stitched it on the edge of the sleeves and used one band of them on the bonnet. We took just a small amount of the beaded trim work to put on the bodice and place a small decorative touch on the bonnet just to pull it all together.


Powered by WPeMatico